Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tracksuited Teams C.103.

I've already touched on the tracksuited teams in a previous post but felt like I needed to add some extra and better pictures.

Below is a sky blue team in their later version box. I believe the C103 teams came in two different styles of box. This particular item is one of my favourite Subbuteo accessories, it's also in mint condition (which is always nice!)


C103 - Track-Suited Team - Aesthetically beautiful but totally useless
C103 - Track-Suited Team Box 
Lovely isn't it!
Another angle

Another picture of the red C103 (I didn't like the last one I posted up). A couple of these guys are really bent over - I think, even in this picture, you can see than the un-balanced nature of these teams would make them impossible to play with. 

C103 - Track-Suited Team Red 

I've also included a picture of the four tracksuit teams available. Base colours and discs vary, but are usually the team colour on the outer plus a white inner. These can be reversed as seen on the sky blue team below. In addition to this the figures are either made from coloured plastic or can be white with the kits painted on (as seen on red player).

C103 - Track-Suited Teams

I'm not expert on these items, so if you can shed any additional light on the 103 Track-suited teams then please email or add a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment