Sunday, July 7, 2013

Liverpool 1950

After a long wait I finally got my hands on some of the Santiago vintage figures.

So here we have Liverpool from the 1950 FA Cup final. I've made a representation of the badge, this is not something I usually do as I like to keep faithful to the way SSG produced the hand painted teams. I just felt that this team needed to have the badge included as it finished off the kit. However, after selecting this photo for the blog I'm not that happy with the results. They look better with the naked eye as the camera throws up all of the faults. So will likely revisit the badges in the future to tidy them up.

I've got one more team to do in these figures and I am considering two kits, it's going to be either the Arsenal kit from the 1950 FA Cup Final or the Burnley kit from the 1947 final. I'll post them up when I've finished them.

Liverpool FA Cup Final 1950

No comments:

Post a Comment